Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: HELL YEAH, look what I got!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    In the last couple days, I received this junk....

    devilmanchogo01

    devilmanchogo02
    Marmit, Devilman, Chogokin (die-cast)
    Pretty nice figure, but nobody does chogokins like Bandai!

    micro76
    Palisades, Micronauts, clear Time Traveler
    This will be used for a very strange custom I have in the works.

    lotw
    Legends of the West, 3 3/4" Jesse James and Davy Crockett

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet!

    I like the cowboys - they look cute in red bandana [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    If you are happy TCM, I am happy... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I already have complete Jesse James and Davy Crockett figures, but I noticed something strange about these two. They don't have articulated ankles like they usually do, and are assembled a bit different. I have never seen them like this. Scored them for super cheap.

    MwC, you are a big western toy collector, know anything about this?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    If you are happy TCM, I am happy... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eh, I am happy, but I have had better hauls. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool Stuff!

    I'ma like~

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    If you are happy TCM, I am happy... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eh, I am happy, but I have had better hauls. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I am changing the usual answer today... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Hey, I told Jor that I might overnight in Chicago in my way back from San Diego. Either I will try that or hold for Wizard World.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh yeah, when will that be?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Oh yeah, when will that be?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe the sunday 17 of July.

    If I can't make it, then it will be the same day Wizard Chicago sarts.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool man, hopefully we can hook up. Not sure if I am going to the Wizard World con though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •